Public Safety Summit
Smarter Technology For Safer Communities
For every city, organization and citizen around the world, one thing is very clear: the threat of domestic terrorism and an active shooter incident is very real.
Public terrorist attacks like Paris or San Bernardino, public infrastructure attacks like the lesser known “Metcalf Electrical Substation Sniper Attack” in San Jose, and the 161 school shootings that have occurred since 2013 all serve as violent reminders of how important it is to maintain public safety.
Technology plays a major role in helping detect and manage these threats. Selecting the right public safety technology is critical, but has never been more difficult due to rapid technology advances through innovation, new lessons learned from real life incidents and being able to properly assess your security risks in an era of dynamic and evolving security threats.
2015 Active Shooter Incidents. “It is important, too, that training & exercises include not only an understanding of the threats faced but also the risks & Options available in shooter incidents.” – U.S. Department of Justice/FBI, A Study of Active Shooter Incidents in the US between 2000 & 2013.
Who Should Attend
Government Officials & Law Enforcement
Learn how smart technologies can:
- Reduce costs and complexities of public safety
- Evaluate technologies to combat domestic terrorism and active shooter threats
- Protect citizens from future incidents
- Learn new best practices
Take hold of the opportunity to:
- Engage with today’s decision makers who are in public safety and security
- Showcase the power of your technology solutions
- Discover new customer security needs
- Expand your network and develop new partnerships
Organizations With Security Needs
Schools and other high profile targets:
- Find technology solutions to fit your unique needs
- Share knowledge through cross industry collaboration
- Understand new lessons learned from experts
- Identify holes in your current security plan
$ 249Ends Mar 29, 2016
Government, Education & Law EnforcementHonoring Those Who Serve
$ 149Ends Mar 29, 2016
* Discounts AvailableGroups of 6 +
The Epicenter of Smart City Development
Kansas City, Missouri will be the host city for this event, which is home to one of the world’s largest Smart and Connected City public-private partnership projects. Kansas City’s expertise will allow attendees to gain additional knowledge of smart city best practices, Internet of Things technology insights and experience.
Technology is creating new opportunities for innovation in public safety
This is a MUST ATTEND event for anyone who is making decisions related to public safety, in charge of managing the risks of domestic terrorism and active shooter scenarios or is looking to connect with the right people to make public safety technology decisions.
Sponsor, exhibit and advertising opportunities available.